Vacancies – join our team of professionals
We currently have the below open vacancies. Should you still be interested in working with us but there is no open vacancies, we encourage you to apply by sending an application letter a detailed CV directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
Operations- Trainee Materials Co-ordinator - (METS-OMAN-SEPT-001)
Would you like to work for an organisation which operates to internationally recognised and certified standards and practices for ethical compliance, quality, health, safety, security and environmental management alongside inspirational people who are dedicated to being the best they can? Currently we have an exciting opportunities for Operations- Trainee Materials Co-ordinator to join our dynamic team based at METS facility in Duqm, Oman.
- Following instructions & Assisting the Operations Staff
- Submitting of files and invoices to operations manager for approval prior to
submitting in accounts.
- Arranging Receiving and Delivery of Materials together with updating of stock.
- Alert the waste collection vendor for skip removal as and when required
- Managing Records of Export and Import Documents
- Preparing the invoice and packing list for all export jobs.
- Planning & Organising Day to Day Activities as per the instructions from the Operations Manager or Asst Manager
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Inventory & Stock Management
- Assist and guide the clients and 3rd parties during audits in the base.
- Assist both the operations manager and senior operations officer during absence
WHO ARE YOU:
- University Graduate or similar educational qualification
- Excellent knowledge of English, Hindi, Malayalam
- Knowledge of Arabic will be an asset
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relations
- Excellent Computer Knowledge and Skills in MS Office
- Time Management
- Willingness to learn
Founded in 1974 with head offices in Malta and listed on the Malta stock exchange Medserv operates from nine main facilities - Malta, Cyprus, Portugal, Egypt, UAE, Duqm, Sohar , Iraq and Suriname – delivering four principle areas of operation: offshore oil & gas logistics, engineering services, toll manufacture of drilling fluids & power generation from large scale PV arrays. With the addition of METS, Medserv has added premium threading, inspection and repair services for oil country tubular goods (OCTG) to the portfolio of engineering services.
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators. There will be different opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, focusing on your growth and development. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company operating from different countries and working with many different cultures and nationalities.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV directly via email: email@example.com by not later than 28th September 2019.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
“The enduring goal of Medserv is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”