FORKLIFT OPERATOR - (METS-UAE-June-001)
Would you like to work for an organisation which operates to internationally recognised and certified standards and practices for ethical compliance, quality, health, safety, security and environmental management alongside inspirational people who are dedicated to being the
best they can? Currently we have an exciting opportunities for FORKLIFT OPERATORS to join our dynamic team based at METS facility in UAE.
- Load, unload and re arrange the OCTG materials, metallic plates across the - yard, containers and trailers
- Listening and acting according to instructions received from the team
- Maintaining the forklift and doing frequent checks according to the instructions
- received on a daily basis
- Operating the equipment in a safe and accepted method as described in the in
- house procedures
- Ensuring all in company controls and applicable processes are followed in all
- aspects of the job
- Present a positive image of the company through first class service
- Working in client and/or off site bases as per requirement and following the
- applicable rules and regulations without compromising Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment guidelines
WHO ARE YOU:
- Heavy Vehicle Driving License from UAE is mandatory. Having a UAE light vehicle driving license will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, English and Urdu languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels 2 years of experience preferably in an oilfield industry in a similar role
- Participation in appropriate HSE related trainings will be an advantage
- Be a team player and embracing solid work and ethical standards
- Be a responsible and trustworthy person who can use your own initiative to meet agreed deadlines
Founded in 1974 with head offices in Malta and listed on the Malta stock exchange Medserv operates from eight main facilities - Malta, Cyprus, Portugal, Egypt, UAE, Duqm, Sohar and Iraq – delivering four principle areas of operation: offshore oil & gas logistics, engineering services, toll manufacture of drilling fluids & power generation from large scale PV arrays. With the addition of METS, Medserv has added premium threading, inspection and repair services for oil country tubular goods (OCTG) to the portfolio of engineering services.
We are team workers and cross functional collaborators. There will be different opportunities for you to be stretched and challenged in your role, and outside of it. We invest in our people, focusing on your growth and development. We are an inclusive, multi-cultural and diverse company operating from different countries and working with a lot of different cultures and nationalities.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 26th June, 2020.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality